Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 down, 2 to go....

As the title says, we are just over half way through our Interbike week. It's been so fun thus far. Can't wait to see the last two days play out.

I'm doing things a little differently this Interbike. I'm taking better care of myself. It's a hard week of activity. This year, I'm not going out at night if I don't feel good. I'm drinking way more water. I'm trying to eat better. Most importantly, I got to ride my bike this year. JMKM and I rode out to the Outdoor Demo on Tuesday. Got up early. Enjoyed the road...and then dirt. It was an awesome way to start the day.

More to come, but until then....Here are a couple shots of our ride out.



Yeah....I know. Joe's tape is coming undone and the pull strap got into that first picture.

No comments: