Monday, August 4, 2008

RE-ENTRY

Whoa! Re entered the work force again today after 8 amazing days with my family.



This image is a pretty good representation of my day.

1) I was not able to check email from home. I wasn't sure why. When I got to the office I could hear my computer from way down the hall. It sounded like someone was using a grinder to cut a fork steerer tube.

2) When I finally got my computer fixed and got into my email around 10:00, I saw that I was scheduled for meetings from 11:00 to 3:00 and each of those meetings required prep. I also had roughly 600 unread emails. Yahoo.

3) We've got 2 very important deadlines tomorrow.

4) I did manage to delete about 500 emails and read the other 100 or so. Lot's of fireworks while I was away. My mind was going in as many directions as the sparks in this picture

5) By the end of the day, like all fireworks, the fire had died out signaling the point that my brain turned to ashes and could not be restarted.

All that said, today couldn't erase the awesome memories from last week. I love vacations....and family....and riding.



Coming this week - I've got a look back at bikes of the past as well as a slide show featuring some of my China pictures planned for the 08-08-08.

No comments: