Friday, July 18, 2008

Photo Friday

Taken just a few weeks ago on the 4th of July in our neighbors back yard. All our kids were lined up watching the Apple Valley fireworks.



I also like this photo because they are all looking to the south towards Iowa. Why do I like that they are looking towards Iowa? Well, this weekend I'm heading to Iowa for the Guitar Ted Death Ride Invitational. 100+ miles of Iowa gravel. Can't wait. Should have some good stories, hopefully some good pics, and I'll also be testing some racks.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Jason said...

great pic! I have to say I love the header photo very much too! All those frames. What will there destiny be? Where will the ride? Who will be riding and smiling with them? Joy.

Captain Bob said...

Best pic I have seen in years! Hope your ride goes well. I am soo close but can't make it to this one.