Friday, July 4, 2008

Photo Friday



When I think of the 4th of July, I think of lakes. Here's a fun shot taken by a lake in northern Wisconsin. I took this shot at about 5:30 AM. I was experimenting with taking photo's shooting directly into the sun. This one turned out pretty good.

In other news, my wonderful wife is back from vacation. I did my best to make sure she won't leave again. I'm pretty sure showing my 5 1/2 year old kids to ride a Teeter-Totter will keep her home with the family from now on! True story. I can't believe how easy they make riding a 2x6 look. I'll post pics when I get them on the skinnies.

Also, check out my new slide show on the right. I put together a collection of photo's of my favorite bikes. Most are still in my garage, basement or hexical(work).

Have a great 4th of July. Ride your bike. Have fun with your friends and family. Be safe.

1 comment:

rick is! said...

ooohhhh, good thinking on the teeter totter. Mine is still on a trike but she's learning to ride down ramps! While my wife is out tonight I'm taking my spud for sushi and ice cream.